© 2019 R-Tools Technology Inc.
All rights reserved.
This chapter explains how to perform disk actions. Each action starts from the Action Selection panel.
Changing the program language
You may select the language of R-Drive Image panels . To do so, click the About button and select the required language using the Language button on the About R-Drive Image dialog box.
To start a required action, select
• Create an Image to start creating an image of a partition, logical disk, or entire hard drive
• Restore from an Image to start restoring data from an image
• Copy Disk to Disk to make an exact copy of one disk on another
• Connect an Image as a Virtual Logical Disk to start connecting an image as a read-only virtual disk
• Disconnect Virtual Logical Disks to start disconnecting virtual logical disks
• Check an Image File to check an existing image file
The RAIDs, and Various Disk and Volume Managers chapter explains how to perform disk actions with various compound volumes such as:
The Startup Version chapter explains how to perform disk actions using the R-Drive Image Startup Version such as:
The Scheduled Actions, Command Line Operations, and Scripting chapter explains how to start disk actions automatically at scheduled times/events and create scripts that can be performed from a command line.
The Technical Information chapter gives technical information on
The R-Drive Image OEM kit chapter explains how computer system integrators can create system recovery disks for their systems
Follow this link to obtain R-Drive Image Contact Information and Technical Support